Support for computers on the Department's Network
How to create a DOE account?
- uOttawa Students must create a MyCarletonOne account before your DoE account.
How to change the doe.carleton.ca password?
- Using a Webpage: www.doe.carleton.ca/secure/change_password.php
- Using Windows: At any time go 'Ctrl-Alt-Del' and pick 'Change Password', if using DoE's Windows Remote Desktop Services go 'Ctrl-Alt-End' instead.
To reset your DOE password using your MyCarletonOne credentials: https://www.doe.carleton.ca/secure/webacct/reset_password.php
Support for Services Available Outside of the Department's Network
- How to access DOE's Windows based servers remotely
- How to access DOE's Linux based servers remotely
- How to Access a Local Desktop Computer using Remote Desktop Client
- How to access DOE by SSH
- How to access your DOE files remotely