Data driven modeling and decision making, control systems, Lyapunov stability, signal processing, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
Multi-objective optimization, energy/health-conscious mechatronics, robotics, autonomous systems, diagnosis/prognosis, electrified transportation, motor drives, energy storage, among others.
Recent Awards and Honors
- Early Researcher Award, Ministry of Colleges and Universities, 2022
- FED Research Excellence Award, Carleton University, 2021
- Top Editor Recognition, IEEE Vehicular Technology Society, 2020
- Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics
- Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology
- Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering