Depending on the course or thesis work you are doing you might need access to a PDK or 'kit'. Your supervisor or professor will let you know which kit is required.
For access to any kits please contact the System Manager Scott Bruce.
The following kits are presently installed.
- Global Foundries 130nm https://www.cmc.ca/globalfoundries-sige-8xp-bicmos-130-nm-process/
- Global Foundries 45nm RFSOI https://www.cmc.ca/global-foundries-45-nm-rfsoi/
- Global Foundries 22nm (coming soon) https://www.cmc.ca/globalfoundries-22fdx-fdsoi-22-nm-process/
- Global Foundries 12nm FinFET (coming soon) https://www.globalfoundries.com/technology-solutions/cmos/performance/1…
- TSMC 28nm (coming soon) https://www.cmc.ca/tsmc-28-nm-cmos-process-technology-hpcrf/
- TSMC 65nm https://www.cmc.ca/tsmc-65-nanometer-cmos-process-technology-2-2/
- TSMC 130nm https://www.cmc.ca/tsmc-0-13-%c2%b5m-cmos-rf-mixed-signal-process/