Modeling and simulation of high-speed circuits and interconnects, signal integrity, packaging, nonlinear circuits, multiphysics, model-order reduction techniques, uncertainty quantification, parallel processing, design centering, electromagnetic radiation and interference.
Advanced algorithms and tools for design of RF and high-speed circuits and systems.
Scholarly and Professional Activities:
- Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Components, Packaging and Manufacturing Technology
- Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems- Fundamental Theory and Applications (2001-04).
- Co-Chair, IEEE Topical Meeting on Electrical Performance of Electronic Packaging (EPEP), October 2002 and October 2003.
- Member of the Standing Committee of the IEEE International Signal and Power Integrity (SPI); 1998- present
- Member of the Technical Program Committee of the IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS); 2000-present.
- Member of the Technical Program Committee of the IEEE Conference on Electrical Performance of Electronic Packaging and System (EPEPS); 1998-present.
- Member of the CAD committee of the IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society; 1999-present.
- Member of the Technical Coordinating Committee of MICRONET; Canadian Microelectronic Center of Excellence; 1996-2005.
Over 300 refereed articles. For details, go to HomePage