Instructions for Operating Projector in 4124ME
1. Set the switch on the Video Control Box to Computer
2. Log onto computer. If you do not have an account please use the account “Guest” with no password and the domain “CONFERENCE2”
3. Turn on projector using ‘Single Control’ program the ON/OFF buttons are in the upper left corner. Minimize program when done.
4. The monitor and projector displays are ‘Cloned’. Just use the monitor to setup want you what to view and it will automatically show on the projector.
5. Turn off projector using ‘Single Control’ program.
6. Choose “Start”, then “Logoff” (Please leave the computer on for the next user)
Q: The projector is on but not showing the computer’s desktop?
A: Make sure the switch on the Video Control Box is set to Computer and log off and back on to reset the displays.
Q: I have done the above step, but the projector is still not showing the computer’s desktop?
A: Sometimes the video drivers do not properly detect the projector. The only solution is to make sure the switch on the Video Control Box is set to Computer and restart the computer.
1. Turn on projector with remote (blue “ON”)
2. Set the switch on the Video Control Box to Laptop
3. Enable your laptop to display on the projector. Every laptop is different, but Function key F4/F5 works on most.
4. Turn off projector (push twice pink are “Standby”)