Programs of study and research leading to the Master's and Ph.D. degrees in Electrical Engineering are offered through the Ottawa-Carleton Institute for Electrical and Computer Engineering (OCIECE).
OCIECE combines the resources of the Department of Electronics with those of the
- Department of Systems and Computer Engineering
- School of Information Technology and Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
We form the second largest institute for graduate study and research in electrical engineering in Canada. OCIECE offers more than 60 courses in electrical engineering at the graduate level, the largest selection at any Canadian university.
At present over 60 full-time and 60 part-time graduate students are registered in programs with the Department of Electronics. Total annual funding for research from grants and contracts exceeds $2.0 million.
- Regulations for graduate students
- Carleton Graduate Calendar
- Graduate Course Descriptions
- Financial support for graduate students