Step 1: Getting an Account with CMC If you already have an account, proceed to next step.
- Go to https://www.cmc.ca/MyAccount/GetAccount.aspx, complete the information, and click Get an Account.
- Go to www.cmc.ca and click Sign In located at top right-hand corner of the page.
- Sign in using your Username and Password.
The CMC home page is displayed with your Username at top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click your Username, and from the drop-down menu, select My Account.
Your account information is displayed.
- From the left-navigation menu, select My Account Details.
- In the section Incomplete Account Details, click the red links to provide the required information:
- At this stage, you must identify your supervisor so you can be linked to his/her account.
- Enter all details until your account shows as being 100% complete.
- Click Save.
- After you submission, our registrar will confirm with your supervisor that you are their student and that they support your access to CMC-provided products and services.
Step 2: Running the CADPassProgram
- You only need to run and log into CADPass once. This is to register your DoE username with CMC. You do not need to run it eveytime you use Cadence.
- Log in to any linux system and run the command 'cadpass' in a terminal or clicking Application -> DOE Tools -> CADpass. Click on "Activate Workstation"
- Or Log in to the DoE's Terminal Cluster and run CADPass from the Start Menu. After you log into CADPass no other steps are needed.
- Allow one working day for activation to be processed.