Step 1: Getting an Account with CMCIf you already have an account, proceed to next step.
- Go to https://www.cmc.ca/MyAccount/GetAccount.aspx, complete the information, and click Get an Account.
- Go to www.cmc.ca and click Sign In located at top right-hand corner of the page.
- Sign in using your Username and Password.
The CMC home page is displayed with your Username at top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click your Username, and from the drop-down menu, select My Account.
Your account information is displayed.
- From the left-navigation menu, select My Account Details.
- In the section Incomplete Account Details, click the red links to provide the required information:
- At this stage, you must identify your supervisor so you can be linked to his/her account.
- Enter all details until your account shows as being 100% complete.
- Click Save.
- After you submission, our registrar will confirm with your supervisor that you are his/her student and he/she supports your access to CMC-provided products and services.
Step 2: Running the CADactivate Program
- Log in to any linux system and run the command 'cadactivate' in a terminal or clicking Application -> DOE Tools -> CADactivate.
- Or Log in to the DoE's Terminal Cluster and run CadActivate from the Start Menu.
Allow one working day for activation to be processed.